Lambda HTML Editor
Lambda HTML Editor is an application that is specialised in the edition
of web sites. This application is destined to programmers and professionals,
it is very simple and easy to use HTML editor it offers several fonctionalities
that makes editing code and managing projects alot easier but it does not offer
any interactive features for those who have no knowledge of programming and
of the HTML language.
Here is a detailled list of the most commun features that are offered by
Lambda HTML Editor:
- Simultaniously edit multiple documents in the same window with tabs.
- Quicly manage and access multiple files by adding them to a project.
- Indent or unindent multiple lines of text at once.
- Easily set and access 10 bookmark for every document.
- Quickly insert HTML tags and character codes.
- Easily insert a color code or modify a selected color code.
- Insert the current date and time in any format.
- Convert all the special characters in the document to HTML codes in one step.
- Automaticly convert special characters to HTML codes while typing.
- Change the character case of all the HTML tags in the document in one step.
- Unlimited undo and redo steps for each document.
- Quickly access the most common functions by using the toolbar.
- Open files by draging and dropping them in the editor window.
- Add files to the project by dragging and dropping them in the project explorer.
- Add any type of file to a project, even if they are not supported by the editor.
- Automaticly open unsupported files with the system's associated application.
- Use and create your own document templates to use when creating new documents.
Required operating system : Windows 98,NT,ME,2000,XP,2003,Vista,7.
Required disk space : 0.54 Mo
If any program doesn't display correctly when transparent then add it's name to the
version 3.0.1 (30/07/2007) :
View version history
- Fixed a bug with the display of the templates in the File->New menu.
- Fixed a major bug that would prevent the display of the file when deleting a large amount of lines at once.